Wednesday 4 January 2012

WOYWW

Well, this is my first WOYWW! I must feel invigorated after my first day back at work (groan!) Having spent most of Monday and Tuesday painting (and shopping for gems as well, but don't tell anyone!), it was actually quite nice to get back into the swing of it.


My work desk this evening is actually my lap - on a tray while hubby watches the football (groan!). I'm working on a piece that I was saving for a DT challenge, but got too inspired and excited to leave it alone, so I'm working on my pebbles necklace. I say working on, because for the second night in a row I've finished a piece of jewellery - looks like I'm on a roll! So here you go, here's the finished piece!






Happy Wednesday everyone - nearly the weekend!

9 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome! Nice lap tray work there gal, you certainly are on a roll, how clever, patient and nimble fingered you are!

505whimsygirl said...

Beadwork is so cool. I used to do beadwork years ago. I still have a small stash in case the urge strikes!! Is that leather on your lap work area? If not, try it. The beads don't roll around much on leather.

Happy WOYWW !!

#92

Katie said...

Love your bead work! And welcome to What's on your workspace wednesdays!


Katie (138)

Katie said...

Love your bead work! THank you for sharing it!

Katie (138)

Create With Joy said...

Happy New Year & thanks for the FABULUS idea about the photos - that would REALLY make my calendar gorgeous! :-)

I hope you'll join me for the launch of Friendship Friday & Inspire Me Monday this week! :-)

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Enfys said...

Love your work, thanks for sharing. Sorry I'm a day late with WOYWW, it's taking me a while to get around everyone this week~~!
happy new year
hugs
Enfys

Anne said...

Hello and welcome to WOYWW. Your beadwork is lovely. I am late visiting I know but am trying to visit everyone this time round-fitting it in as and when. Happy 2012 to you. Anne x

peggy aplSEEDS said...

happy new year to you! i enjoyed my peek of your desk, i mean lap desk. i like the colors you chose for your necklace. thanks for sharing! hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

Anonymous said...

I like the polished stones (beads?) you used in your necklace. :)